samedi 2 juillet 2011

SEDUCTION FROM THE PAST OF BERLIN

OKI-NI presents SEDUCTION from MARCEL DETTMANN.

Between The Cure and Front 242, this time, Marcel has work on a grim project into old dark pop from 90's and nu wave productions.
The journey will be hard through large bass and caves 's tones during the beginning of the set. Then a mystic synth will play, creating some mutiples trippy loops and aeric drop
Special mention for vocal's woman from Tina Town : you find some light, even into darkness

‘I started to check in that special part of my record shelf where I'm normally rarely seen and there I found Cluster - Zuckerzeit, a record which was given to me by my dad because I used to listen to it so often when I was a child.’

‘The whole process of putting the tracks for the mix together evolved into an interesting journey through time for me, because there are so many special moments connected with all of these tracks, particularly with the old ones. Eingeschlossen, for example, is taken from one of my favorite soundtracks (Das Boot), produced by Klaus Doldinger.’
Marcel Dettmann

Thanks a lot for oki-ni to ask Marcel for this set.

http://www.oki-ni.com/

Search